you make it sound like you are the only one who knows stuff about the legal system and the bankers. Do something about it and you will have achieved something. Sitting there typing that you "have stuff" is just empty talk.
As my sproutarian friend always says.."people like to be all warm and fuzzy". Give them a t.v, SAD, plenty of chemicals and a beer and it's bliss.
Originally Posted by Living Food
Yeah mate...now you're talking. *wink*
Nah, you're just a crazy conspiracy theorist. Go see a psychiatrist so he can dope you up on drugs and make everything all better.
Even crazier is that there is a new fertilizer that is supposed to be allowed into the soils of certified organic that is even worse than aspartame. l never took note of it at the time l came across the information, but l will hopefully come across it another time. Given that `round-up' is now allowed to be used, l am sure the above sentense in no exaggeration.
The list of damage caused by GM foods and aspartame is as nasty as that of MSG.
If you want to know about GM food and the corruption behind the chemical companies, listen to the talk by Jeffery Smith:
One of the reasons why the RDA's were set so high many decades ago was to make people think they weren't getting enough nutrition. That's why Big pharma introduced dangerous high dosage supplements into the market..to capitalise on the false rda's. The irony is that many of the rda's are probably not enough for this day and age.
Of course. It's a brilliant plan - some people start to wake up and realize a tiny bit of what's going on, maybe that processed foods aren't all that great for you and they're not getting enough nutrients, and they started looking for options. A few enterprising companies produce good-quality supplements extracted from actual foods (which are still far inferior to sprouts), but Big Pharma caught on, bought most of them out, and produces crappy supplements that actually make your health worse. Another new front opened up to separate us consumers and our money. And by producing health-damaging supplements they also set us up to get disease later on and they get even more money that way. The price of certain drugs is absurd, the whole scheme is to get people to pay thousands of dollars on drugs that won't even keep them alive, but that end up milking the person and usually their whole family for all the money they have. As long as we're poor we're easy to control, as long as we're sick we're easy to control, and as long as our mental faculties aren't working very well we're easy to control. Three strikes...we're out.
I wonder if Big Pharma doesn't leak some information about supplements being good for your health so that we end up buying them and thinking that we're making a good choice? It wouldn't surprise me.
deleted legal ramble.......
Last edited by The Sproutarian (Mr Raw); 09-09-2012 at 11:20 AM.
So stop doing any of that and change the system. We, for the most part, have opted into the system we live in and whether what you say it is TRUE or not makes very little difference how you are treated if you drive without a licence or fail to pay a fine. Being right (assuming for a moment that you are) is of little help.
deleted legal ramble........
Originally Posted by MysticTree
Last edited by The Sproutarian (Mr Raw); 09-09-2012 at 11:21 AM.
This thread has gotten so convoluted, I'm having difficulty following it. Btw, bliss is a state of mind. Anyone can attain it simply by going beyond their egos Creating the very best in every moment is a matter of being mindful.
What is with all these :winks:??
Last edited by lafsalot; 09-09-2012 at 12:37 AM.
you posted that here before Mr Raw.
Last edited by MysticTree; 09-09-2012 at 01:16 AM.
I do agree. I guess some people feel they can only attain it with sprouts!
Originally Posted by lafsalot
lt's all tied up with NWO stuff.
Originally Posted by lafsalot
Sproutarianism and weed eating is tied up with the NWO. Clement talks about it, l talk about it, Living Food talks about it, and various other sproutarians talk about it. lt's a lifestyle...but most important of all is what you say, knowing you inner self. Meditation is always the key.
Last edited by The Sproutarian (Mr Raw); 09-09-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Another big problem in the U.S is the fact that officials visit the non GM farms and quite often find cross contamination of GM crops growing in their (non GM) fields because winds and birds spread GM seeds. What happens then is that Monsanto (biggest supplier of the world's GM seeds) threatens either to sue these non GM farms or insist they burn the entire crop growing that year...in effect they are setting out to destroy all the non GM farms. So either the non GM farms get sued and go broke, or the non GM farms have all there non GM (regrowable) seeds eventually destroyed and are forced to buy GM (non regrowable) seeds. This strategy ensures that nearly all farms will eventually have to buy GM seeds each year. The problem is that these Monsanto officals and government food and saftey experts are all tied up togeather. Even Obama's food and saftey standard expert is an ex Monsanto man, and the President Bush senior was on the Monsanto board along with ex Regan government man Donald Rumsfeld. Many of the most powerful lobbyist for GM and food saftey experts and GM scientists are all linked to Monsanto and favour GM. When independant scientists speak out against GM, they are all threatened with lawsuits from Monsanto and are threatened to have their research funding cut off. Jeffery Smith has done much research into all of this and into the corruption and heavily floored studies showing that GM foods are the miracle food.
lt is said that 70% of supermarket foods have GM ingrediants.
AND let's not forget the man who personally helped Monsanto shed its chemical-related scandals and reinvent itself to dominate American agriculture.....none other than "Mr. Multiple Choice", Mitt Romney.
and people are still going to vote for these people. When the heck are the American public going to wake up that the two main candidates men are usually ALWAYS controlled by big business, so in other words it is a fascist dictatorship (unelected power run by big business), not a democracy. The media are not on your side, they are on THERE side.
And for the second time in less than two months, something else on which we are in complete agreement. Shock horror lol ;) but politics is a taboo topic!
Don't hold your breath
Originally Posted by The Sproutarian (Mr Raw)
You should look at some of the Executive Orders that have been passed in the last few decades:
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate:
o the National Security Act of 1947, which allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities;
- the 1950 Defense Production Act, which gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy;
- the Act of August 29, 1916, which authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency; and
- the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, which enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.
- the National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order, which essentially divies up control of everything in the US among the various cabinet members.
The government didn't pass these just for their own entertainment, you know; they'll use them if they can. All "national emergencies", acts of terrorism, etc are staged to make the people afraid and con them into giving up their rights.
Whether they'll have the opportunity or not...we'll just have to wait and see.