North Carolina Mountainside Raw Getaway
I'd like to invite you to join us for another unforgettable raw vacation and adventure in North Carolina’s Smoky Mountains.
The vacation will be held from January 20 to January 24... And just FYI, at the time of writing, there are only THREE SPACES available!!] This time, by popular request, I've added favorable payment options, airport pickup and dropoff, some optional excursions (like skiing, snow tubing, hiking)
Here are some of the details straight from the site
Who says raw foodies don’t have a social life? Join other like-minded friends for an unforgettable mountainside adventure! Learn how to make mouthwatering and warming dishes that anyone will love!
Although the colder season is really a small challenge, many new raw foodies look ahead with trepidation.
Are you worrying about any of the following:
* What to eat to keep you warm through the winter
* Really keeping your goals in the coming year
* How to keep your health up and your weight down
* What you can un-cook that others will like
* How to travel successfully on raw
Join raw chef Eva Rawposa to get everything you need to enjoy family, fun and food this winter. At the Mountainside Adventure Getaway, you’ll...
Learn how to prepare a wide range of Eva's popular recipes!
* Everyday favorites you'll learn how to make (to keep on hand at home) include Whole Wheat Crackers, Fiesta Crackers, Corn Chips, Easy Bread and more
* Eva's Pizza recipe!
* The indulgent yet health-giving breakfast buffets will include juices, smoothies, mylk and cereal, pancakes, scones and more
* Warming Soups Class will include Butternut Squash Bisque, Hearty Tomato Soup, and Eat Your Broccoli Soup
* Hors d’Ouevres Class will include Personal Pizzas, Nori Rolls (that *really* taste like they must have rice), Burrito Bites and more
* Bring home a bound book with all the recipes
Go to http://www.rawvacation.com for more information and to book. There you will find lots of pictures of the food, the house, the area, airport shuttle info, the agenda, the payment options, and more.
Looking forward to it! I'm around if you have any questions. :)
P.S. I almost forgot to tell you! There is a $100 early bird discount that is automatically applied if you register by December 7 (Monday!)!!
Last edited by Eva; 12-05-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Raw Food Talk is a friendly forum brought to you by Alissa Cohen. You can find various living & raw food diet
merchandise such as her new book or CD on her website at www.alissacohen.com
. The Raw Food Talk forum is a great place to meet friends, share raw recipes, find advice and more. The forum is broken into different categories. The "Raw & Living Foods Discussion"
is for general chat about the raw diet. The Recipes and Food Preparation
is where you can discuss and exchange vegan recipes, vegetarian recipes, & other raw recipes. "Exercise and Fitness While Raw"
is for advice, tips, training and more while you are on a raw diet. "Juicing, Sprouting, and Organic Gardening"
is for discussion related to juicing & juicers, sprouting, organic gardening & wild edible foods. "Raw Events and Classifieds"
is for posting events, products, and advertisements. These are just some of the different topics you will find being discussed in the Raw Food Talk forum. Come on in and meet some new friends.