If you are ready to improve your health, to look younger, feel stronger and more energized, if you want to learn quick, simple and easy to make healthy recipes to bring into your daily life that will allow you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing the things you love, then the Raw Food for Beginners class is perfect for you!
I will be preparing an impressive selection of quick, easy and healthy recipes (breakfast through dinner, plus deserts) and also discuss such important topics as raw food shopping, menu planning and demonstrate how to use common kitchen equipment.
This class will cover:
* Why raw?
* What to expect when you go raw
* How to transition safely and sensibly
* What's raw? (there are 20+ raw food groups, surprised?)
* Where to buy the best produce no matter where you live
* What a typical raw kitchen would contain - ingredients and equipment
* How to use a juicer, blender, food processor etc.
* How to use a dehydrator
* How to sprout seeds and beans, plus how to grow wheatgrass and sunflower greens
* How to make delicious raw food such as raw veggie-nut burgers, pizza, nut milks, smoothies, flax crackers, raw vegan deserts and much more.
* How to come up with a daily/weekly menu that works for you
* PLUS Extensive Q & A session
* 1 full day of teaching from 10:30am - 5:00pm
* Abundant amounts of delicious tasters throughout the day (with 14 different recipes to try, by the end of the class people beg me not to give them anymore food!)
* A substantial lunch featuring a raw food pizza (you have never tried anything this good before!)
* A Raw Food for Beginners recipe packet and class notes to take away with you
All this for just $127 - incredible value for the amount of food and information that will be presented to you!
Only 8 places available!
Please visit http://www.radiantonraw.com/classes.html to reserve your place.
See you there!