Oh yeah baby!! can totally understand why you feel like you do after drinking "battery acid"....lol That's what I consider any kind of pop! I figure anything that can strip rust off metal and take dead bugs off windshields without so much as scrubbing shouldn't be put into our bodies.
I only drink water....well some tea too but that's mostly water. I haven't drank pop in about 4 years. I find that it's so sweet it hurts my teeth!
You learned a good lesson so now you'll only drink what makes your body feel good.
Suck it up princess, you're not the only fat chick in the room!
HW - 285
CW - 234
GW - 150