Just got back from the raw food tasting in Beverly MA. Great thanks again to EvaRB for the ride and the company!
Here's the menu again, for those interested. They had originally set the limit at 50 people. That got blown out of the water - 66 showed up!! The place was packed and there was a great mix of people.
I'll post some pics in a bit... but just wanted to rave and let folks in the area know that the chef, Richard, has now set a new policy - call the day of your reservation or trip to Chianti, and he'll make you a gourmet raw dinner! Your friends/family can eat sad - you can eat raw!
Thank you again, Chianti and all that organized this!!!
Richard, the chef, will prepare a “tasting feast”
* Fab Cakes – dill & hijiki seaweed give these delicious cakes their ‘crabby’ flavor, served with tartar sauce.
* Cheese Ravioli –thinly sliced turnip shells filled with Macadamia nut cheese and served in a tomato ‘cream’ sauce.
* Coconcini – baby coconut flesh layered with fresh basil and tomato, finished with virgin olive oil and lime.
* Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Cappillini - medley of ground basil, sun-dried tomatoes, pine & hazelnuts over zucchini noodles.
* Portabella Pizzette-mushroom 'crust' with tomato, oregano, green pepper, onion, and cashew cheese.
* Kick'n, Broccoli, Ziti-Hand-cut zucchini ziti served in a red pepper, thyme, 'cream' sauce with broccoli.
* Strawberry Ice Cream-scoopable, meltable, & homemade. 'Zen & Berry's dairy-free strawberry ice cream.
live out loud.
Raw since 1/5/07.
Many unwanted lbs. gone - guesstimating 45-50.
It's not my diet. It's my lifestyle.