New England Raw - Special Event Announced
Join an adventurous "RAW' group of people for a trip to:
The Chianti Tuscan Café & Grill in Beverly
Experience a scrumptious living food/raw vegan luncheon
Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 1 pm.
Richard, the chef, will prepare a "tasting feast"
* Fab Cakes - dill & hijiki seaweed give these delicious cakes their 'crabby' flavor, served with tartar sauce.
* Cheese Ravioli -thinly sliced turnip shells filled with Macadamia nut cheese and served in a tomato 'cream' sauce.
* Coconcini - baby coconut flesh layered with fresh basil and tomato, finished with virgin olive oil and lime.
* Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Cappillini - medley of ground basil, sun-dried tomatoes, pine & hazelnuts over zucchini noodles.
* Portabella Pizzette-mushroom 'crust' with tomato, oregano, green pepper, onion, and cashew cheese.
* Kick'n, Broccoli, Ziti-Hand-cut zucchini ziti served in a red pepper, thyme, 'cream' sauce with broccoli.
* Strawberry Ice Cream-scoopable, meltable, & homemade. 'Zen & Berry's dairy-free strawberry ice cream.
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2007
Time: 1 PM
Place: 285 Cabot St. Beverly, MA
Telephone 978 921-2233
Cost: $25 per person which includes tip and taxes.
Beverages are on your own. He will have some organic wines available.
Send checks and reservations to:
21 Manning St.
Needham, MA 02494
Deadline: Monday, March 25, 2007
If you have any questions, call Jeanne at 781-444-8461 or email her at
Minimum group would be 12 and maximum is 50.
337 Newton St. Apt 4
entrance 126 Myrtle St.
Waltham, MA 02453
If you have any
questions, call Jeanne at 781-444-8461 or email her at
live out loud.
Raw since 1/5/07.
Many unwanted lbs. gone - guesstimating 45-50.
It's not my diet. It's my lifestyle.
Raw Food Talk is a friendly forum brought to you by Alissa Cohen. You can find various living & raw food diet
merchandise such as her new book or CD on her website at www.alissacohen.com
. The Raw Food Talk forum is a great place to meet friends, share raw recipes, find advice and more. The forum is broken into different categories. The "Raw & Living Foods Discussion"
is for general chat about the raw diet. The Recipes and Food Preparation
is where you can discuss and exchange vegan recipes, vegetarian recipes, & other raw recipes. "Exercise and Fitness While Raw"
is for advice, tips, training and more while you are on a raw diet. "Juicing, Sprouting, and Organic Gardening"
is for discussion related to juicing & juicers, sprouting, organic gardening & wild edible foods. "Raw Events and Classifieds"
is for posting events, products, and advertisements. These are just some of the different topics you will find being discussed in the Raw Food Talk forum. Come on in and meet some new friends.