10 (or more) Daily Appreciations II
Since the first 10 (or more) Daily Appreciations thread was so long and seemed to be getting a bit difficult for some to open, here we go again with Phase II. Git-R-Goin!
This afternoon I am appreciating ~
1) being able to do my appreciations here for as long as I have been
2) so many people jumping in it got sooooo long! Yayyyyy!
3) people will still be able to see the original
4) my engineer, Joe Stokes
5) new adventures
6) Rawkinlocs for being "on it"!
7) learning about booking cruises
8) people who speak clearly
9) knowing I can learn whatever I need to learn
10) going for it
Injoy and eternal-harmony,
Today, I am appreciating (in no particular order):
- A fresh and NEW appreciations thread!
- Our Health
- My Family
- Orange-Goji White Chocolate!
- My Lord and Savior
- Food and shelter
- My business endeavors and the talents bestowed upon me by God
- LIFE Abundance
In the midst of this crazy blizzard I am appreciating
~ My children who get along so well with each other
~ Abundance coming from a full heart, not a full wallet
~ DH working at home
~ A warm home in the hill
~ My family all together and well
~ My crazy dog Ruby who runs after the snow flurries
~ The 6th night of Chanukah
~ 5 days before Christmas
~ The post office is closed thus our mail isn't frozen solid in a box 1/4 mile up the road
~ The beautiful dried fruit tray that we were gifted
~ Revvell and Rawkinlocs
Raw Step by Step
"We can do anything we want to do if we stick with it long enough." Helen Keller
Here are mine! I am thankful for:
1. I woke up alive!
2. I got on this thread!
3. I had the cash to buy groceries today
4. My house is nice and toasty
5. My son called me!
6. I had a nice acupuncture treatment yesterday
7. I traded a sockmonkey
8. I have excellent health
9. I am making new raw friends online
10. It didn't snow today!
1. a part 2 to this thread made me smile.
2. some of my items have not been able to be sold on Ebay. If sold, I would not have profit much due to shipping, & they are heavy items. So now I use CL. People pick up the items on their own + I get the full price I would have received on Ebay plus the shipping! Attraction. Attraction.
3. I was looking through wanted ads today, & there were so many. So I decided to post what I'm looking for in terms of work. People respond to me and are sending me their resumes of why I should work for them. One out of my way even sent me one...hoping she'd just try her luck, b/c she was impressed with my qualifications. I read somewhere on here (probably from Revell ) that we don't charge what we deserve. Remembering that, I thought I had qualifications and the experience and don't have to go looking for work. Instead they come to be. Sending my request out to the universe!
4. Business ideas start popping into my head today. It was amazing.
5. The other day while I was volunteering. A guy kept inquiring if I was a tutor. He came back twice just to inquire about that. There are a lot of people, but he chose to come to me. Tutoring can be a side job. I have to think about it. I love teaching!
6. My baby doggies. One was sleeping on my leg and the other had her head rested on my chest. aghhh...they are sooooooo lovable!
7. How understanding my mom is.
8. How I'm seeing so many opportunities. I want to meditate and focus on what I really want. The universe must be so confused.
9. How difficult I find it to think of 10 things to appreciate! It shows just how not in a receiving mode I was! Now I am!!!!!!! Yippie!
10. People just keep coming into my life. It's just whoa!
On this beautiful morning I deeply appreciate:
-waking up to birds singing outside and being transported to New Zealand instantly, waking up to a beautiful summer day we would spend hiking in the Marlborough Sounds..
-having my mate beside me as I woke up
-knowing that this is the last day before Christmas Break
-seeing a part two to this wonderful thread and being in there from the beginning!
-being inspired and passing on inspiration by beautiful souls on RFT
-being 100% raw on day 6 now and doing it with ease
-those sweet little nectarines I'll be having for breakfast
-having things ready fro the dehydrator
-believing in success, abundance, love, beauty and a postive mind
-a beautiful sunrise as I take my morning walk
-getting the last presents bought today and finding just the perfect things for my loved ones
-living in such profound abundance
-angels in my window
-my radiant health
-my increasing skill using Poi
-meeting every challenge with an open heart and the knowledge of that I can DO it
-the cosiness of our home
-being here today, loving and alive!
Fly forever free..
"It is something to be able to paint a particular picture, or to carve a statue, and so to make a few objects beautiful; but it is far more glorious to carve and paint the very atmosphere and medium through which we look." ~Henry D. Thoreau
Photography is my way of painting the atmosphere around me, opening my eyes to the splendour of the world.. Glimpses of my effort can be seen here:
1. Revvell's wonderful and informative Interviews.
2. people that Revvell is interviewing.
3. raw foods.
4. FY....he's the best!
5. having a wonderful time last night with FY.
7. growth on moving forward in all area's of our lives.
8. letting go of the past, so that the new can come in.
9. being a grateful receiver.
So Be It!
I am so thankful that
- I woke up alive another day!
- the house was warm because I forgot to turn off the heat
- I could smell my bread in the dehydrator and
- it turned out GREAT!
- I have an appointment with a trainer this evening at the gym
- I cancelled my Blockbuster membership so I'll save time and money
- my Comcast bill was wrong and I owe less
- my joints feel fine today
- I made a new friend on c/l
- I have everything I need for a full life!
My teenage son is the sweetest ever..
My elderly parents woderful health
We have a roof above our heads
My sweet man will be home for the hilodays...first time in eight years
My washer and dryer for doing the abundance amount of laundry set to do.
A lovely pot of paperwhites I found for the perfect person
My wonderful friends who don't care that I may be a bit different
My dog...even though I'm a bit jealous of her life
My precious great neice who was born on 12-7
On this brisk a.m. I am appreciating ~
1) Bo coming home last night with a book for me on blogging and podcasting
2) His encouraging me to become a techie chickie
3) all the appreciations I've been receiving lately ~ thank you! Warms my heart and makes me smile wider than usual.
4) Him coming home EARLY last night
5) more biz for His company
6) maybe not going to Las Vegas for a week in January
7) being asked to "crew" for the Christopher Howard weekend in January
8) continuing with my 2-year program by getting up and moving outside this a.m.
9) more ideas for creating income while helping others live better lives across the board
10) realizing abundance is not just what we can touch or see but what and how we feel as well.
Injoy and eternal-harmony,
On this beautiful winter afternoon... I am grateful for
1) the sparkling stillness of a snowy day
2) the adventure of making a snow path
3) pups sniffing and playing... frosty fun
4) new gratitude thread, the gift goes on
5) all the enthusiasm and inspiring posts
6) completing papers, projects, went well
7) new year coming... positive attraction
8) new doors opening... creative growth
9) the abundant good in each, all of us
10) the inspired life of living in gratitude
Whatever the question... love is the answer
1. the beautiful christmas lights up in my room
2. seeing my high school friends yesterday and today
3. enjoying the "cookie baking" party with my friends, and not feeling the need to eat anything other than 5 clementines there, and nobody caring or being any the wiser
4. the huge tub of medjool dates I came home to and ate
5. my new haircut!
6. my skin slowly trying to get better
7. my lovely family
8. my health
9. my willpower
10. God, who has led me down this path
this is such a good thread. I am going to pdate here every day!
I think that God must smile on those
who hold on tight to what they are dreamin' of
Tonight, I am grateful to God for:
3. My family
4. My children having an entrepreneurial spirit and learning at an early age how to earn their own money doing things they love
5. A peaceful home
6. A peaceful marriage
7. 2 people having called and signed up for Level 1 classes today
8. Children I love being around and who love being around their parents
9. Freedom in my life
10. Love and forgiveness
This a.m. I am appreciating ~
1) all my mother has done for me since her death
2) re-connecting with relatives
3) the networking meeting last night
4) a teleclass with one of my teachers
5) more book sales
6) the amazing opportunities that keep presenting themselves
7) this past year which was the foundation for what's to come
8) people being amazed when I read off my list of outcomes/goals for '07
9) receiving Mike's email
10) new friends
Injoy and eternal-harmony,
- Due to both Christmas and New years being on a Monday, DH took extra vacation days between those days, and we have 10 days together!
- The joy of being RAW
- The ability to even express thanks and gratitude on this forum.
- Our home
- My husband's love
- My children's youthfulness and happiness
Raw Food Talk is a friendly forum brought to you by Alissa Cohen. You can find various living & raw food diet
merchandise such as her new book or CD on her website at www.alissacohen.com
. The Raw Food Talk forum is a great place to meet friends, share raw recipes, find advice and more. The forum is broken into different categories. The "Raw & Living Foods Discussion"
is for general chat about the raw diet. The Recipes and Food Preparation
is where you can discuss and exchange vegan recipes, vegetarian recipes, & other raw recipes. "Exercise and Fitness While Raw"
is for advice, tips, training and more while you are on a raw diet. "Juicing, Sprouting, and Organic Gardening"
is for discussion related to juicing & juicers, sprouting, organic gardening & wild edible foods. "Raw Events and Classifieds"
is for posting events, products, and advertisements. These are just some of the different topics you will find being discussed in the Raw Food Talk forum. Come on in and meet some new friends.