Up to five trays a day.
Up to five trays a day.
You get a lot of juice from those 5 trays.
a tray of pea shoots = 7 - 8oz (Angel juicer)
a tray of sunflower = 10oz (Angel juicer)
a tray of ryegrass = 8oz (using a manual juicer)
a tray of fenugreek = 8oz
So yes, about 800 - 1,000 ml of juice + 250 ml of the ryegrass juice.
Interesting that you get 10 oz form the sunflower greens. I tend to get roughly 8 (maybe 7 or 9 at times) from all of my microgreens. I only use a manual juicer, maybe that has something to do with it?
Or maybe I just space the seeds out more.
It will also depend on how hot it is and how often they are watered and whether they are washed before juicing.
Mr. Raw/The Sproutarian,
When are you going to share your website addy?
I also posted this in another thread but here are my peas - strong little blighters. I've started eating some in salads and they are very good :o)
These peas are growing directly in the soil in a slightly raised veg bed.
It is very graphic heavy too so I would consider removing the (albeit pretty) psychedelic background image.
My fenugreek is going beserk and the peas are also doing well. Need to buy more seed trays and set up another seed table. I am looking forward to getting a polytunnel too.
Dr Clement said that even the most healthy person needs at least 750 ml of green sprout juice a day with it concentrated with microgreens (soil based sprouts) for it to really give the body the tools it needs to heal and stay healthy in this day and age, and l do believe he is right. When you do 750ml + a day of green sprout juice your body does start performing miracles and doing what was once impossible. Not only have my liver, lymphatic system and digestive system greatly regenerated in a period of 6 weeks, but l no longer get sick, can almost see in the dark, much stronger bones, hair (what's left of it) feels like soft golden silk, and l never feel down or get cold on the darkest coldest days of winter.
lf you really want to get serious and heal, it doesn't get better than this. 750 ml everyday of green sprout juice is essential if you want to take healing and well being to the highest levels. lt can't be vegeatbles, it's gotta be sprouts nearly all the way!!! The sprouts have the phytonutrients....up to 100 times the amount in green vegetables, but even more important to remember is the cereal grasses because these foods are the highest sources of phytonutrients of Earth ever discovered and probably ever will be. lt's the phytonutrients in sprouts that makes them so potent and deadly towards cancer and other diseases; sprouts are a virtual phytonutrient factory, but sprouted grains via wheatgrass is a virtual phytonutrient industry which will wipe the floor with any other sprout across the board in terms of overall disease fighting action. The problem is...no store bought green vegetables would have much of anything noteworthy; they may have some oxygen, vitamins and minerals, but the phytonutrients, hormones and enzymes will be almost zero. You can't just have a maintainance diet in this day and age and think we will all be o.k, we need a real fighter...we need a top diet that will keep all these chemicals and diseases away....we need a diet which will come and attack the nasties and build back our health....sprouts are the big boy in the fight for health and quality of life.
Green sprout juice should be the base for anyones diet in the 21st century, it is the future of healthcare because, as Dr Hunt said, bioelectrics is the future for healing.
750ml a day ... Wow. Thinking of all those trays and level of organisation needed!
Why sprouts are so good
* boosts the gastrointestinal tract
* stabilizes blood sugar (58% of people at Hippocrates Health Institute who consume regular fenugreek sprout juice are able to give away all their diabetes medication). So if you have cravings then start drinking 250ml of this drink every day. lt works!
* one of the phytonutrients in Brocolli sprouts was discovered by Johns Hopkins University in the late 80's to be the most anti cancer nutrient ever discovered, but what they also found in their cruciferous vegetables research was that brocolli sprouts was 175,000 times more effective in killing off cancer cells than was the mature brocolli vegetable. OMG!!!
Grasses - wheatgrass, barley grass etc
* Linus pauling Institute at the Uni of Oregon found that the phytonutrients in wheatgrass killed every cancer tested and killed off every bad bateria ever tested. lt is the grand daddy of fighting disease, the allrounder....no land foods tough this.
* Dr Brian has found it possibly the most beneficial sprout for treating heart problems.
* Good for blood problems (cleans the blood really well)
* Good for liver problems
Mung bean sprouts
* One of the best foods for stopping grey hair and balding.
* Very good for prostrate and breast cancer.
(good for men and womens complaints)
* highest discovered food for the enzyme `anxinon' (a very potent anti aging factor)
* good for bladder complaints
* could possibly be the most potent anti tumour foods ever discovered. lf you have tumours, then a glass of onion and garlic sprout juice and a winning attitude certainly wouldn't hurt.
And as we know, none of their vegetable equivalents even begin to approach the potency and greatness of the sprouts because of the nature of mature plants v's immature plants.
* Dr Clement says they work wonders for menopause, but l would imagine many sprouts would because of all the hormones they contain in them. The hormones have worked wonders on me: much stronger and deeper voice, much more muscle, good sex drive now etc.
Mustard seed sprouts
* cleans mucous from body
* helps a wide range of respiratory disorders.
That is just some of the sprouts and a fraction of what they can do. But the most important thing to remember is that sprouts contain the highest source of nutrition (especially disease fighting and healing phytonutrients), contain the highest levels of electromagnetic vibrations at all times because they are fresh foods that have been shown to exert an electrical charge on cells, and they replenish the body of enzymes. We have everything at our finger tips and it's so easy and cheap, but we keep on shooting ourselves in the foot and get other people to grow our mature foods for us instead...sorry, but it can't be done that way unless the person who does the farming lives locally, but even then modern day farming to masses of people in the radiated, polluted and stress filled world doesn't seem near enough to take care of our needs anymore...no source of mass farming is going to work and keep away disease in this day and age imo; it's time to stop shooting ourselves in the foot and start sprouting because no other foods can stand the test of times in the 21st century.
And anyway....who said that fruit is natural because it tastes sweet and that is the natural taste of mankind?? lsn't most food in nature bitter? Who is to say that out taste buds back in time were happy to eat the grasses and weeds and bitter plants? Who is to say that modern day hybrid fruits wouldn't be too sweet and sickly for the taste buds of our forefathers? Anyway...Dr Jubb and Dr Clement always talk about hybrid fruits once being small and bitter (not sweet at all), so why are they saying this???...maybe Jubb and Clement have seen the original fruit plants and compared them to modern day fruit. How would Clement know if modern fruits are 30 times higher in sugar if he hasn't had scientists test them?...something is going on and l am trying to get to the bottom of it, but the scientists are not co-operating with my enquiries so far.
Are you living solely on green juice now?