Vacation + Chef Certification + Adventure on Martha's Vineyard
I wanted to pass on info to you about an "uncooking 101" event coming up that you might be interested in.
It's part vacation, part adventure, part chef certification, and part uncooking classes. Any questions, feel free to email me directly or post on here.
I've copy/pasted some of the details below...
WHAT: A luxurious, all-inclusive raw foods adventure/vacation
WHEN: May 5 - 8, 2011
WHERE: A breathtaking bed & breakfast right by the ocean, on the stunning island of Martha's Vineyard
WHY: Because you deserve it! And you want to learn. And feel good. And have fun.
WHO: Anyone who 1) deserves a vacation 2) loves to eat 3) loves to learn 4) loves to feel vibrant
(ALL INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!)
- Luxurious (really!) rooms and private en-suite bathrooms at the historic bed and breakfast half a block from the beach
- ALL INCLUSIVE ~ including transportation after arrival, all gourmet meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, ample snacks and goodies, and drinks) and accommodation
- Beachfront yoga in the mornings (optional!)
- A bike tour (rental cost included) of Edgartown, the pristine waterfront town on the other side of the island
- A bike tour of Vineyard Haven, the lovely year-round port
- A bike tour of Oak Bluffs, the charming and colorful town with all the gingerbread cottages
- A walking tour of the Vineyard Haven area
- A special recipe bonus includes Eva's FABULOUS Easiest Bread Ever, the dough aka The Chameleon Dough which can be adjusted slightly (we'll show you how) to make sweet OR savory bread, croutons, crackers, burritos, and more. It's wild!
- Living Foods Chef Certification - go home certified as a raw food chef
- Take home full materials for our mini classes on the following: pizza, pocket calzones, sensational salads and soups, breads, crackers, ice cream, desserts, nut milks, smoothies, sprouting, juices, and more!
- Connect with other raw foodies (or else at least raw-friendly folks!) and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals
For photos and other details, click here.
And if you love the idea but can't come to this particular one ~ check off the vacations box. This way you will get the occasional email with specials or announcements about future events at http://rawnewsbites.com
:-) xxo Eva
P.S. NOTE! You will receive Alissa Cohen's chef certificate after attending this event!!
P.P.S. A very special gift ONLY for people who find this event through Alissa's forum... Use the coupon code alissabook in the box at the bottom of the shopping cart, and you will be shipped Alissa's NEW book right away. Just because we decided!