Cherry Blossom Shake
This delicious shake may be just what you need to realize that Spring is indeed on the way. Sweetened with dates, yacon powder and lucuma, this delicious shake take no time to make if you already have some Mighty Brazil Nut Milk on hand!
- 2 cups Mighty Brazil Nut Milk*
- 3 bananas, frozen
- 1/2 T yacon powder
- 1 t lucuma
- 1 c. dark cherries, frozen and unsweetened
- 4 dates
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- For added crunch, add a pinch of goji berries and cacao nibs on top of the shake. Stir them in, and enjoy the occasional crunchy bites.
* Blend 2/3 cup Brazil nuts with 1 inch vanilla bean, a tablespoon of dark agave nectar, and if you have some, a T of high-quality lecithin, with 2 cups of water. Strain through a nut milk bag.
that sounds absolutely heavenly! thanks for the recipe - now i need to find some yummy cherries....:)
I love the ones from Woodstock Farms but the ones from Cascadian Farm are great too!
Reading your posts Sirova is like reading an (un)cookbook. :D Thanks for the recipe!
Cherry that is one of my favorite flavor for milk shakes.The method that you have provide is also sounds yummy.I will surely apply that tonight,and back with my suggestions.
Thanks Drolemil :)
Let us know how it turns out DixonMyers!