W. Massachusetts - Living on Live Foods Level 1
Living on Live Food Class
These are just some of the benefits of adding raw foods to your diet.
This is a healthy, delicious, easy-to-prepare live foods (raw, vegan) class. The desserts are the best! You don’t have to be raw or vegan, to benefit. If you want to lose weight, feel great, and get more vegetables in your diet without feeling deprived, join me.
Date: March 30, 2008 Time: 10 am – 3 pm
Register: By March 20, 2008. Class size limited. Register early!
Contact : Cheryl Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-335-2870
Location: Greenfield, MA (logistics given upon registration)
What to bring: An appetite and a love for tasty, healthy food – there will be plenty of sampling! There will also be books and other items for sale, so you may want to bring your checkbook.
What you will receive:
Refunds/Cancellation Policy: No refunds given one week prior to class.
- You will learn many recipes and preparation techniques.
- Be able to start integrating raw foods into your life.
- A certificate from Alissa Cohen, the person I trained with.
- You can become part of her Affiliate Program.
- Can purchase a website from her.
- Will be able to attend a Level II, which teaches you sprouting and dehydrating techniques.
Can’t make it? Other locations and dates available, as well as private classes and individual consultations.