Need Advice for our raw library
I'm responsible for purchasing books/audio/visual materials for my raw groups raw library.
So far we have the following:
- How we all went raw by Charles, Coralanne and George Nungesser (book)
- Living on Live Food by Alyssia Cohen (book and DVD)
- Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko (book)
- Raw Gourmet Dishes Simplified by Victoria Boutenko (DVD)
- Greens Can Save your Life by Victoria Boutenko (DVD)
I'm going to purchase "Eating for Beauty" and "Naked Chocolate" .
We have some funds left to buy something else. I know that there are a lot of posts about people's favorite books but I'm really stumped right now.
I would like to get something that isn't too expensive and that will actually be different from all of the other raw food books out there. It seems that so many of them are the same. The books don't necessarily have to be on raw but at least related to some aspect of raw. Most of the people in the group have been exploring this lifestyle for a while now so I don't want something that is too basic.
It would also be great if I could buy it through Amazon.ca because the other books that I'm planning on buying are the cheepest there and then I could save on shipping costs.
All advice appreciated to help me make this decision,