Love my new Omega 8003 juicer!
I just broke a 3-day cleanse with some thick, green lemonade and tried out my new Omega 8003 for the first time. Here's why I love it:
- It's easy to put together and take apart, and it took about 3 minues to clean
- You can see veg/fruit going down the chute and into the mastication tube, so you know when to push on the food and when to leave it alone
- It comes with a "toothbrush" tool to clean the small wire screen
- It juices slowly, and I got about 3/4 cup more juice out of the same recipe I always used with my old Oster Juice Extractor. The pulp was dry as a bone.
- A small rectangular bown sits around the mouth of the feeding tube and catches overflow, so it doesn't fall all over the juicer itself - great for greens!
The best price I found for it was $175 on eBay. Can't wait to try it on wheatgrass...