March 13th-Day 2
byon 03-13-2007 at 11:44 AM (531 Views)
So here is what I plan on eating today:
1. banana-mango pudding (1 banana & 1 mango blended)
2. 2 whole grapefruits
3. Spinach salad w/1/2 red pepper w/ 1 tbsp. olive oil & 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
4. Miso Soup recipe from Alissa's book
5.1 small slice datenut torte
6. 1 banana
7. Green lemonade- (kale, romaine lettuce, 1 lemon, 2 fuji apples) through the juicer.
8. If still hungry, the butternut squash soup from Alissa's book
I hope I don't feel hungry! I am not eating the week one food because to reiterate, I don't like the nut-heavy spreads and sauces. However, they are not going to waste, because my cooked boyfriend LOVES them and can't get enough.
I plan on doing my 2-mile walk Leslie Sanson exercise tape again. It's really easy and only 30 minutes. If I can find time for it, seriously-anyone can.
Talk to ya'll later!!!
By the way-my skin is looking AMAZING-acne almost all gone, and I am having, um, well...a more positive bathroom experience than I have had in the past. (I've had diegestion and constipation problems-GONE now)