Back again ....
byon 01-03-2013 at 04:50 PM (432 Views)
I wanted a place to write down how my aches and pains will do on the raw diet. Haven't been raw for a while, and havent' tried either. Seems to get harder the older I get. Strange, maybe it's the possibility of failure once again, that keeps me from trying more often.
Today is my third day raw, except for homemade coffee with stevia, half decaf coffee.
So the pains I am watching are:
- foot pain, maybe arthritis?
- neck pain
- constipation, sluggish bowl movements
- itchy ear canal
- phlegm in the back of my throat (may not go away, unless I quit milk in coffee, who knows)
- dry skin on right side, index finger, big toe
So far, I've noticed .....
- my teeth feel cleaner,
- I go to bed earlier, partly because I don't want to stay up tired and eat uncontrollably.
- my foot which was hurting the day I started going raw quite a bit, is now very low pain, I have to stretch my toes to feel pain
I actually did a 1/2 hour step workout today! Haven't worked out in forever!