Georgina's Raw Journey
Raw, Vegan Crab Pate!
I just made some when I was thinking to make nut pate! It came out crab-tasting.
It is the same consistency and pretty much the same flavour as a crab pate made from the brown meat.
I just chucked it all in the FP except the parsley and black pepper which I added at the end.
- 3/4 - pint to 1 pint of nuts - I used walnuts, cashews and sunflower seeds with a small amount of pumpkin seeds for good measure
- 1 red pepper
- 3-4 soaked sundried tomatoes
- juice of two lemons, zest of one.
- soak water from sun dried tomatoes which has been building up in the fridge this past week!
- small handful of parsley.
- Black pepper
- Water if needed.
My FP blade needs to be replaced so I had to use a fair amount of water to get the right consistency. Mine will be drier when I have left it in the fridge a while.
I spooned it into romaine lettuce leaves with some radish sprouts and a little tomato dressing. Bloody awesome!
Tomorrow we are having mock crab sushi