byon 10-26-2009 at 09:57 PM (460 Views)
Everytime I go back to raw I get very excited and start making plans. Everytime I plan on going raw it's always when I don't have the money to buy what I need. That's why I plan. It keeps me motivated.
I'm going to take what I've learned these past 5 years of being raw on and off, and I'm going to put it to use.
1. I'm going to make "staples" which are used to help with transition. Mostly crackers and deserts. These will be the first things I make.
2. I'm going to make a list of dishes I want to eat each week. One day a week I will spend making said dishes. Either a Monday or Sunday or something like that. These will be gourmet stuff that can last a week.
3. Most of what I eat will be simple. Fruit and smoothies for breakfast for example. Salads for lunch. And the gourmet food for dinner.
4. Inbetween meals I'll eat as needed. I won't let myself go hungry.
5. Everywhere I go I will bring with me something I can eat if I start to feel hungry or crave something.
6. If I do have some cooked food I won't beat myself up over it. I won't even look at it like a "setback" I will instead go back to raw right away, as if I didn't eat the cooked food at all.
Oh there's more but this is the gist of it. I will succeed and I will be raw from now on. SAD is literally killing me. I'm tired of being in pain. I'm tired of being sick. I'm tired of being so sad. I'm tired of being tired.
It's time for a change. A good change.