motivated and keepin' it easy!
byon 08-10-2009 at 10:53 PM (1198 Views)
I had enough left over from din-din last night for my lunch today... so of course everyone was simply amazed by the taste of the wraps (I brought an extra and cut into slices to share)... it's fun to keep surprising my friends with the fabulous flavors that are EASY to do.... and it's motivational for me to keep it up because they want to know what I had for dinner the night before and see what I've brought for lunch... so tomorrow I'm taking angel hair pasta and marinara.... ohhhhhhhhhhh YUM and of course, fudgy balls. ; )
and I've created some motivational cards and placed them on my nightstand so I see them first thing when I wake up... I have several different cards, each with a different question... intended to help me focus my energy on the day.... you could do any question that is meaningful for you... I had fun decorating the cards (I am an artsy-crafty girl!... and this isn't about perfection... it's about fun!)
the questions I'm using:
- What is one thing I can do today to scatter joy?
- What can I create today?
- What can I do to make someone else feel incredible?
- What can I do to make me feel incredible?
- What is the single, most important thing that I can do to reach my health, wellness and success goals?
- What one thing, if I did it now, would make the biggest change in my life?
- What is the one thing that I've been putting off for so long and why is it important to do?
- What's the most incredible and healthy food I can put in my body today for awesome energy?