My Raw Rundown
byon 01-18-2009 at 11:47 PM (351 Views)
What better place to begin blogging as I try to do this raw eating thing, again.
I need the accountability very badly at this moment. I feel like I have no reason to keep on eating raw but there is no way I can go back to what I was doing before either. The ultimate catch 22.
So here's my run down.
- I'm in my 30's & can't deny it any longer
- I have Hashimotos & take the 2nd lowest dose of thyroid daily to keep from burning out my gland.
- I take birth control that doesn't help with keeping my weight down.
- I have manic depression, social anxiety, GAD & seasonal affective disorder. Yes, I'm just a ball of fun
- This is my 5th try eating raw. The longest was 28 days back in 2006.
- I'm honestly frightened of the "emotional detox" I felt during my longest raw stint.
- I have a kid who doesn't talk to me unless I'm trying to type something
- I detest working out as it feels pointlessly vain to me.
- I'm a historical reenactor & would much rather spend my days in a library behind a book than doing just about anything else.
- Making my own clothes has made it really easy to ignore the 5 lbs here & there that keep creeping on.
- I have trouble with whey protein.
- I need to loose 20 lbs to be back in a good weight range for my body & to feel comfortable in my skin again.