BlackBerry Ringtone Maker tutorial
1. Click “Browse” the right of the label “Input file”, select a music file in the open window, this ringtone to create. You can see the path and name in the text box “Input file” and then.
2. Click on the button “Play” to listen to the music before building and find a segment that you want to use as a ringtone. Then drag the slider to select the music clip converted to. Or you can enter also “starting point” and “End point” in the corresponding text box directly.
3. Select an output folder by clicking “Browse” the right of the label “Output folder”.
4. Select “Add to BlackBerry” before creating and let the programme transmitted the created ringtone to convert directly to your BlackBerry.
5. After the above steps, click “Create” to create your own BlackBerry ringtone. During production, you can check the operation at the bottom.
Only in a few moments, you can create your own BlackBerry ringtone from your favorite music.
blu ray to mp4