View Full Version : New Years Resolutions
12-06-2005, 08:44 AM
How about we make a few New Years Resolution for our new coming year.
1) Starting January 1, 2006, no more junk or processed junk will ever enter threw my doors.
2) Read more; I want to read atlest 2 book a month.
3) have a more OPEN mind to new things.
4) Paint more
5) Move more
6) try and cut my husbands meat consumptions by 1/2
12-06-2005, 09:51 AM
those are great resolutions, very do-able. good luck!!!!
1. [same as your first] no more purchasing processed/cooked foods. my boyfriend will NOT go raw with me, so i'm going to keep his food seperate from mine. his own cupboards :) that'll keep temptation limited. out of sight, out of mind!!!
2. stay more focused on my studies. i'm taking online courses, that are at my own pace. i need to speed up the pace :)
3. join a yoga or pilates class. i'm not getting the results i need/want from doing it on my own. i need motivation and guidance to make sure i'm doing things correctly.
4. go to bed earlier and wake up earlier
5. clean my house WEEKLY
6. lose weight & keep it off. i've lost 27 lbs from last year. i'd like to lose another 15.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.