View Full Version : How to get rid of this stuff???
07-08-2011, 07:19 AM
1. As a kid I used to have lots of cold sores on/around my lip area. Today I barely have them. But what I do have is a light brownish stain and I want it to go away.. it's only seen in bright light. It makes me look like I have a moustache lol. Would shea butter help with this? What would?
2. I also have some brown stains on one of my legs (upper back area)... I don't know what they're from... how do I get rid of them?
3. How do I get rid of stretch marks?
4. How do I get rid of visible blood clots on my legs? ( thrombus )
07-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Pray!! Just a little joke. These things may fade, or they may stay the same. Being a raw foodist is not a miracle cure for all. Sometimes your skin does bounce back and sometimes it does not. That being said....try coconut oil. Masage it into the areas that are problematic. It may help. Also drink lots of clean filtered water. It is good for your skin.
07-08-2011, 09:45 AM
(Pray! Just a little joke.) Actually, I've had many times when I've prayed about something that seems small but is bothering me and then later that day, week, I'm talking with someone or reading something and there's the answer. Also, I thought of coconut oil too. There is also a product called Complete Tissue that might help. It's a Christophers product. I've used this product for years with my family and it has healed all kinds of things: cuts, scratches, bruises etc in half the time it would normally take to heal. Kind off sounds unreal but it is REALLY good stuff. Either way, if it doesn't work you still can use it for everyday first aid stuff. As far as stretch marks, I don't think it will take them away but it can help so that they are the same color as the rest of your skin.....if there was a cure for stretch marks, believe me someone would be a kabillionaire over night.
07-08-2011, 12:53 PM
1. You can get a creme to fade this
2. again, creme to fade brown spots
something like this will work: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=age+spot+creme&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1440&bih=815&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=18333419625591931792&sa=X&ei=9EMXTuKjLMLX0QGG9txI&ved=0CH4Q8wIwAg
3. You can't get rid of stretch marks, you can fade them, but the striations will always be there
4. How do I get rid of visible blood clots on my legs? sclerotherapy
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.