View Full Version : spring, tap or filtered?
01-21-2011, 11:34 AM
There is no doubt my tap water isnt the best.. i have been buying spring water since i started raw food but its hard to get to the store often to buy it and i hate to carry tons in at a time... im thinking of buying a filter for my tap or a bottle i can filter water in. Do you think this is just as good as buying spring water?
01-21-2011, 11:38 AM
We use a Brita and it taste so much better than my tap. It's probably not the healthiest but anything is better than tap in my book.
01-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Iíve actually been researching this topic myself. Here are some good videos from youtube:
1. The shocking truth about water:
2. The shocking truth about water 2 (At four minutes and thirty three seconds into the video he talks about how to best clean your water. Make sure you at least watch that.):
3. Here is the famous Gabriel Cousens on best drinking water:
4. H2O Labs water distiller. (Here is a distiller for about $200. I donít know how good it is because I havenít bought one yet, but it might be worth looking in to.):
5. And here is a video of someone testing the water that has been purified by the ďH2O Labs water distillerĒ:
6. And donít forget it may help to pray over your water. Just look into Dr. Emotoís work on how thoughts effect water. Dr. Emoto - Effects on Water Crystals:
01-21-2011, 03:38 PM
The best water is natural spring water direct from the source if it's clean. The following website identifies fresh springs throughout the U.S. and world.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.