View Full Version : Favorite raw foods list
07-26-2005, 07:41 PM
I thought I'd make a list of my favorite raw foods. You can do the same if you'd like!
1. Fresh, thick almond milk. Heavenly!
2. Fresh figs off the tree (when I manage to find some that the Blackbirds missed.)
3. Seed cheese
4. Dehydrated crackers
7. Mango ice cream
8. Lentil sprouts
10. Dehydrated tomatoe slices. They're better than candy.
07-26-2005, 08:19 PM
Foods I love:
1. Smoothies - my current favorite is frozen bananas, an orange, and a handful of strawberries. Mmmm!
2. A fresh pineapple - my absolute favorite fruit!
3. A simple veggie plate - baby carrots, peas in the pod, green beans, cucumber, celery sticks, and radishes.
4. Chopped salad - leaf lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and different colors of bell peppers.
5. Gazpacho - made with roma tomatoes and lots of garnishes.
6. Tomatoes with basil pesto - actually, anything with pesto is great!
7. Creamy cucumber soup - with lots of fresh dill.
8. Melon sherbet - simply frozen melon whirled in the food processor.
9. Frozen grapes - a really easy summer treat!
10. Watermelon juice - one of the best drinks ever!
07-26-2005, 08:52 PM
soft, buttery lettuce leaves
This is not in any order, and I have many more favorites.
07-26-2005, 09:06 PM
My raw chocolate (carob, coconut oil, coconut and pumpkin seeds chilled)
Raw fettucini alfredo
07-27-2005, 03:34 PM
raw Nori with mock salmon pate and sprouts
that's basically what I eat everyday. I don't like veggies, and I've become hooked on watermelon and pineapple - so inexpensive at Costco!!
07-29-2005, 12:58 AM
because there is so many delicious fruit that I want and can't get, that it frustrates me. Oh well, at least I can do a little bit of dreaming on, this should be fun.
Mangoes, yum yum yum.
I am praying for the season to come.
Mmm mmm mmm. Yum yum yum.
07-29-2005, 12:23 PM
I love snacking on frozen cherries (and I just finished them so I don't have any!)
Romaine wraps, stuffed with almond butter
Smoothies (any combination works for me)
07-29-2005, 03:33 PM
carrots and cabbage
berries (of all sort)
tomatoes and cucumbers
I could eat cabbage till the cows come home. I crave it. :)
07-29-2005, 06:45 PM
Banana ice cream
Fresh medjool dates
Really ripe tomatoes
07-29-2005, 11:43 PM
my list would go on forever...
everything i eat... i enjoy soooo much...
i honestly dont have any favorites..
since all raw foods are my favorites :D!!!
even some steamed vegies i LOVE!!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.