View Full Version : Another Sushi Question
10-22-2004, 07:36 PM
I saw a recipe for Nori rolls made with a Cauliflower filling, now i can't find it anywhere. Does anyoen here have one?
10-22-2004, 09:47 PM
The rice in these rolls is actually made of cauliflower
it looks and tastes like real sticky rice for an authentic Japanese flare!
4 Nori sheets
1/2 head cauliflower
1 avocado, thinly sliced
Any of the following veggies: shredded carrot, cucumber sticks, mung beans, etc.
1. In a food processor, grind the cauliflower until grainy.
2. Remove cauliflower mixture from food processor and place a thin layer of it on a nori sheet. Do not put cauliflower on the top few inches of the sheet.
3. Put slices of avocado and other veggies in the center of the sheet.
4. Roll the nori sheet, pulling tight as you roll up, and seal with a few drops of water along the seam.
5. With a sharp knife, cut nori roll into inch-thick slices and turn face up on a plate side by side.
6. Continue this process with the remaining sheets.
Serving suggestions: Place Bragg liquid aminos or Nama Shoyu in a small bowl to use as a dipping sauce.
10-22-2004, 10:38 PM
Thank you so much, this is the exact recipe i was looking for. I saw it floating around the web somewhere before
10-23-2004, 10:13 AM
sure! its in my book, im sure ive posted it other places.
10-23-2004, 03:30 PM
I'm so looking forward to getting your book, all my favourite Raw recipes so far seem to have originated from you :D
10-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks!!! I love my recipes, they are exciting enough not to get boring but easy enough to do... try the crepes when you get it, they re to LIVE for!!!!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.