View Full Version : Mango madness
I have so many mangos right now as they have been in full bloom.
Any EASY recipes to use some of these up?
08-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Here you go Mat,
this is THE easiest pie to make and one of my all time favorites!
Bananas and mangoes: my two favorite fruits! This pie is as easy as well, pie! And the taste is incredible! You can also freeze this for a frozen mango pie.
2 cups almonds
1/2 cups dates, pitted and soaked
1. In a food processor, grind the almonds until fine.
2. Add the dates and blend until smooth.
3. Remove from processor and pat down into a pie plate.
1. Peel the meat off of 4 mangoes and place in a food processor with 4 of the bananas. Blend well until smooth.
2. Slice the remaining 2 bananas and place in a bowl.
3. Add the mango - banana mixture and stir well.
4. Pour filling into crust and refrigerate for a few hours until mixture solidifies.
08-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Oh god this was incredible. I made this last week!
Mango smoothies are my favorite Mat, just blend mango with coconut milk or almond milk. You can add other fruit if you like but its great with just the milk.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.