06-03-2007, 01:25 PM
I usually just eat my chocolate ice cream and I never get addicted. It's so yummy, but I just don't have the addiction and would usually stop after a few spoons. I recently added fresh mint and just blended into the chocolate ice cream. The first bite into it, I almost wanted to throw away the whole batch. It tasted nothing like SAD chocolate mint ice cream...really gross, I thought. But I didn't want to throw it away because it's so expensive. Everyday, I forced myself to eat 1 spoon, hoping to quickly finish that batch. After the 4th day, I fell in love with the taste and find myself completely addicted.