View Full Version : Blender Advice , Please
05-17-2007, 05:11 AM
Vitamix is having production issues and I had really counted on the blender for this weekend.
The seller that I purchased my Vitamix from is offering me a Waring MX100R for the same price..should I take it?? Does anyone have one??:confused:
Any help or advice would be great..thanks :D
05-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Have you contacted Vita Mix? I would and if you've already given your money, have it returned.
8615 Usher Rd.
Cleveland, OH. 44138-2199
800-848-2649 Ext. 2308 (10:30 - 6:30pm Est)
Tell her I sent ya: Affiliate #06-002171
05-17-2007, 07:17 AM
I just purchased a couple more vitamix machines from Costco. They were having a demo week there. My girlfriend commented when she first tried it..."How have I not known about this before?" Her sister continually destroys other blenders. She's buying one too. Stick with the Vitamix. It's worth the wait.
05-17-2007, 11:20 PM
05-18-2007, 12:17 PM
You can't leave home without it!
05-18-2007, 01:16 PM
nothing that I know of is better then a vitamix. It is a pro and sooo worth any wait. Check with Vitamix directly or find another outlet to buy it from if you need too.
05-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Is there a way to compare the two blenders with Consumer Reports down at your library? Or something like that
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.