View Full Version : 5 Reasons Why Raw Is Working For Me!
Here are the 5 reasons Raw is working for me:
1) I'm seeing quick results, health-wise and with weightloss.
2) It's EASIER than eating the S.A.D. way... I was always a terrible cook :p
3) Somehow it's earased the majority of my cravings, and so I'm finding it quite effortless (I do have the odd slip-up though... I'm not perfect).
4) I have this fantastic board where I can go to everyday and share my struggles and successes with everyone else.
5) Now I feel sick when I eat S.A.D. food... that is turning out to be a good motivator to stick to Raw!
Please share with everyone, why eating Raw is working for you!
06-22-2006, 01:17 PM
1) I am so much happier! (With myself)
2) Have way more energy and can make it through the day without caffeine! (This is huge for me!)
3) Nothing swells anymore...not even during my period! :rolleyes: Just amazing to me.
4) I don't get indigestion anymore. I'm not sick after eating...or need to take a nap right away. Cooked food always put me to sleep.
5) Weight loss. (I have been dieting since the age of 12...I don't ever have to again. When I give my body what it needs (((RAW))) it thrives and the weight just comes right off! It's just amazing! What a gift!) :)
06-22-2006, 02:27 PM
1. I feel much more alert.
2. Looking a lot better incl. the dark circle under my eyes are about non-existent now!
3. My appetite is down. though it's weird not to be stuffing myself. :D
4. I CRAVE healthy things like fruits.
5. Dropped 6 jean sizes.
06-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Shan, what a GREAT THREAD!!! yes !!!!
okay, here goes, can I ONLY do 5? LOL
1. I FEEL mahvelous, absolutely mahvelous.
2. Stamina. I can work all day with no naps and work hard too.
3. No sinus, headaches, pain, aches, nothing, I FEEL great.
4. Weight loss, and lots of it, and fast too, 50 pounds in 100 days, YES!!!
5. I look younger, at least everyone says so, and I FEEL younger too.
okay, I stopped my list, although I have about a gazillion more that I could write.
06-22-2006, 03:17 PM
1. I have become deeply connected to nature and the world around me, and have become a much kinder more compassionate person as a result.
2. I have become deeply connected to myself, my desires, and my loves such that it is IMPOSSIBLE to do anything that I don't want to do.
3. I feel good. All the time. No more random stomach aches, head aches, menstrual cramps, indigestion that was plaguing me all the time before, such that I was always afraid I would get terribly sick at an inconvenient time. I am well.
4. It is a way that I have affirmed to myself and those around me that I am choosing to LIVE.
5. Great and effortless way to filter new friends, because if they get freaked out when I mention my raw foodism then I know it wasn't meant to be. But the people that get interested... well then I know there is an open and conscious individual ;)
06-22-2006, 03:49 PM
1. Feel great and energized after eating instead of tired
2. Low to no nausea
3. My skin is better, more color in my face, etc
4. I love to prepare raw food (hated cooking)
5. My moods are better because I feel better on raw
I was feeling even better before I became pregnant, now my energy is a bit lower than usual.. but my body is also working harder than it ever has right now :)
I didn't need to lose weight, though I did lose 4 lbs but will probably gain now that I am pregnant.
My husband needed to lose a little. He has already lost over 10lbs in 20 days! He didn't really need to.. he is at that point where he isn't overweight but he could stand to lose some... he's not at his ideal weight. He almost is now though.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.