View Full Version : Will I lose weight?
05-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Tomorrow will be day 6 of 100% raw food for me! Has everyone lost weight by just changing over to raw foods?/if you wanted to needed to? or just anyways? How long did it take? I need to read more journals & be inspired! Do I have to eat a certain amount, certain times, or anything??
Also--not sure if anyone knows much about what to do but my back like upper half is all zitty!! it's been like that for a while. do you think it should clear up on raw & infrared sauna?
thanks everyone :)
05-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Welcome to raw food world!
Here are some guidelines from experience that guarantee weight loss and great skin:
1. Chew your food really well
2. Enjoy your food really well. Don't eat it while watching television, for example.
3. Read tons and get inspired.
4. Exercise in the morning. This way, you burn older fat and your metabolism speeds up and you will be burning more calories for the rest of the day and food will be better digested.
5. Drink juice every morning (before exercising, for example).
6. Take baths... salt baths, vinegar baths, flower baths... relax. Enjoy life.
1. Don't eat after 6pm.
2. Don't mix too many foods together.
3. Don't eat too much. You can gain weight on any diet if you eat a lot.
4. Keep dried fruits to a minimum (better not to eat them at all).
5. Keep salt to a minimum (even if it's sea/celtic)
6. Don't drink water after eating.
All the best!!!
05-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Hey Amanda!!! *glomps* I found you!! ^_^ I've lost a lot after the raw switch and I had the same problem with my back! Only mine was also on my shoulders, chest, and neck!! Now my body is clearing up. I help it along with tea tree oil after working out and it helps alot. It'll get worse first though as your body starts to toss stuff out.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.