View Full Version : Is This a Weird Detox Symptom?
01-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Something very weird going on here. It started last night--I took a bite of something and it tasted like mold to me so I spit it out--how gross! When I later took a bite of something entirely different--it too tasted like mold-yuck. And again today something tasted like mold.
Well today--i thought a corner of the living room smelt like mold, then the kitchen, then the computer-then my hand! gross
is this detox? Has anyone else every experienced such a thing?
01-13-2005, 05:19 PM
I remember one of our members here, Analeah, once mentioning that there was a metalic taste in her mouth at one time. It very well could be, but I'm not positively sure of this.
01-13-2005, 06:16 PM
It could very well be. I had an extreme taste in my mouth and everything smelled like that taste to me. I consulted with some raw folks, who suggested that what is was. In my husbands case, his sense of smell was enhanced that he could distinguish ingrediants in products.
01-13-2005, 11:30 PM
My guess, my dear, is that you are purging mold from your body, or something like unto it. Toxins will all come out through your skin and tongue as well so that explains the taste/smell.
If you can, do something to help you detox a bit faster (like colonics, dry skin brushing, or juice-fasting for 2-3 days).
Hang in there!
01-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Mold in my body? Now that thought makes me gag :eek:
Thanks for answering ladies!
01-14-2005, 10:16 AM
It very well could be that at one time or another you lived or worked or were just constantly in an environment that had mold growing from dampness, etc. and ended up breathing that in. I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark here. But either way, your body now has the opportunity to clear out as much of that and anything else as possible! Please keep us posted as to the progress of this detox mode!
01-14-2005, 10:20 AM
That would definitely be Seattle area!!!! Mold, mildew, fungus, wet, damp compared to where I moved from.(but dont get me wrong--it is BEAUTIFUL here)..i remember when i first moved here 3 years ago, i felt like i had a mild case of the flu instantly when i went out into the damp. So maybe thats a factor. Thank you!
Have a wonderful day~
01-14-2005, 02:21 PM
My dad's in insurance. Apartments are having big issues with all the law suits from residents getting ill over mold. Some holistic resources recommend coconut, however internal mold is very serious. You might want to see a doctor.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.